The following is an unofficial list of law enforcement activity by Metter Police Department and Candler County Sheriff’s Office during the last week.
Metter Police Department and Candler County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents Nov. 3-10:
• Nov. 4: Terroristic threats, 19200 block, St. Matthews Church Rd.
• Nov. 3: Damage to property (non-criminal), 600 block, S. Lewis St.
• Nov. 3: Child molestation, Thains Trailer Park.
• Nov. 3: Headlights, covers prohibited; driving while unlicensed, first; 0 block, E. Lee St.
• Nov. 4: Burglary, residential, 1000 block, Smith St.
• Nov. 5: Misc. report, 500 block, NE Broad St.
• Nov. 7: Alcohol, possessing under 21; possession of open container of alcoholic beverage in passenger area; alcohol, furnishing to minor; brake lights and turn signals, brake lights required; Class D license restriction violation; College St./Pine St.
• Entering an auto with intent to commit theft, felony; 700 block, S. Lewis St.
• DUI, first; speeding, 55 mph or less; N. Lewis/Candler.
• Justin Kyler Parker, 25, arrested 11/7/14 for possession of open container of alcoholic beverage in passenger area, alcohol (furnishing to minor).
• Elizabeth Faye Herron, 18, arrested 11/7/14 for possession of open container of alcoholic beverage in passenger area and alcohol (possession under 21).
• Sabrina Nichole McCranie, 18, arrested for brake lights and turn signals (brake lights required) and Class D license restriction violation.
• Samuel Jordan Sammons Sr., 27, arrested 11/7/14 forDUI, first; speeding, 55 mph or less.
• Nov. 4, 10:48 a.m.; GA Hwy. 46 East; no injuries reported.
• Nov. 7, 3:05 p.m.: Hwy. 121 N.; no injuries reported.
• Nov. 8, 10:07 a.m.: 155 S. Leroy St.; no injuries reported.
CANDLER CO. EMS
Candler County EMS had the following report for the week of Nov. 3-10:
• 59 total responses
• 49 emergency transfers
• 10 non-emergency responses
• 11 out-of-county transfers
• 1 helicopter
• No transports (5 refused transport, 2 cancelled, 3 public service)