Metter City Council will hold its regular June meeting this evening at 5:30 p.m. Agenda items include:
• Discussion of licensing and regulations for flea markets
• Consideration of an application for zoning of property owned by Dale Fordham and Danny Olliff from One- and Two-Family Residential to R4 Multiple Unit Residential.
• Motion to approve the City of Metter budgets for Fiscal Year 2021.
• Moving forward with design and bid for animal shelter expansion project.
• Bids for purchase of mini-excavator and animal control truc.
• Bids for LMIG project work
• Appointments to the Tree Board