Pets rescued from shed fire

 A neighbor cutting grass called 9-1-1 when he noticed this shed on fire at the residence of 225 N. Kennedy Street on Friday around noon. According to fire reports, the neighbor was able to release the dogs that were in a pen in an area attached to the shed. Four of eight puppies were burned and, sadly, one succumbed to injuries. The fire is believed to have been caused by electrical wiring. 

 

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.