If the value of your house did not change in 2019, then the amount you pay to the city for property taxes will not change this year, either. But that does not mean you will not pay more this year to live in the City of Metter.
- Tigers over Bulldogs, 21-7
- Eagles lose 54-42 to Victory Christian
- Lady Tigers drop two region games
- MHS & DEA football: Add one to each win column!
- MMS Lady Tigers shut out Claxton 6-0
- Cheer Camp participants to perform Friday night
- DEA cross country competes at EBA
- Tiger golfers honored
- Gay wins in South Carolina
- Players of the Week